Sunday 8 December 2013

Keep or Retain Your Old PIN to your New iPhone

Here's how to keep your existing iPhone BBM PIN when changing iPhone:
FYI this method is not and will not be working if you are switching from the actual BlackBerry device to iPhone

1. Backup your iPhone with iTunes
2. Remove your old iPhone from iTunes
3. Setup your new iPhone first. Our if it's not new as brand new, restore the iPhone first.
4. Plug in your new iPhone/restored iPhone to your iTunes
5. When prompted to set the iPhone as new or restore from backup, choose restore from backup
6. Wait until the restoration finish
7. Once finished, then open the BBM app. By right you should have the same PIN as your previous iPhone! Woohoo...!

Cheers!

PS: I'm sorry but since I only have 1 iPhone with me, and I used this iPhone on my daily activities, this method I share with you is actually not tested yet by myself but according to my colleagues and some folks at some forums, they made it.
Once I can do restoration on my iPhone, I'll update the post.

1 comment:

  1. Di động Tường Ngọc chuyên cung cấp Giá bán iPhone 5s 6 6s plus 7 7 plus 8 8 plus X chính hãng giá rẻ Phú Yên
    --------------------------------
    Giá rẻ nhất – tốt nhất – Liên hệ ngay:
    Web:   Điện thoại iPhone chính hãng Phú Yên
    ( Xem tai day): Điện thoại iPhone chính hãng Phú Yên
    ( xem tai day ): Điện thoại iPhone chính hãng Phú Yên

    ReplyDelete